You may subscribe...

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Monday, March 2, 2009

Asin bags filmfare award for Ghajini

Filmfare awards are nothing new to our desirable star asin, but what makes this one special is it's being a bollywood movie GHAJINI this time for her.

asin-hot-sexy-indian-desi-award-winning-bollywood-actress-aasin
Excerpt from Asin's interview for SIFY:

What was the best compliment that you got after winning the award?
Well, (smiles) everyone came up and congratulated me either on back stage or at the party afterwards. I was so overwhelmed when Aishwarya, Abhishek, Preity, Sushmita, Zoya Khan and others welcomed me warmly into the Hindi film industry.

asin-hot-sexy-indian-desi-award-winning-bollywood-actress-aasin
But the icing on the cake was when Amitabh Bachchan ji congratulated me and told me that even if he did not get the chance to watch Ghajini, he has heard so much about my performance. I was speechless and consider it as a compliment I will treasure forever. Read more...

No comments: