You may subscribe...

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Saturday, March 14, 2009

The only man in Asin's life

Again, few excerpts from Asin's interview for you to hear from her guys.. Check it out!

kerala-hot-babe-asin-bollywood-ghajini-heroine

A lot is believed to be transpiring between Salman and you...
That’s rubbish. Salman is a good friend and it felt really good when he especially invited me to unveil his paintings. And no, he didn’t send me any cake on my birthday like it’s being speculated.

kerala-hot-babe-asin-bollywood-ghajini-heroine

Are you single?
Very much so! The only man in my life currently is my dad, who handles my career. (Laughs) Besides, I have never had a boyfriend. And whenever I say that, I seem to have committed a crime as everybody steps back astonished ‘How’s that possible when you are so good looking?’ (laughs some more).

No comments: