You may subscribe...

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The humanitarian side of Asin

Malayali beauty Asin Thottumkal, the Ghajini star, has recently helped her maid with Rs 4 lakh to buy a house for herself.
Kerala-beauty-Aasin-Desi-Celebrity-Indian-movie-actress-Filmstar-Asin-Thottumkal
Elaborating about the large-heartedness of Asin, a source close to the actress said, "Asin's maid who has been working for her since four to five years wanted to buy a house in Goregaon and the actress had promised her all the help she could, including money. And that she did, giving her as much as four lakh rupees!"

"My 'memsaab' is very kind hearted. She not only pays me well but helps me with money whenever I need it for my household expenses or children's medical aid," says the happy maid.
Kerala-beauty-Aasin-Desi-Celebrity-Indian-movie-actress-Filmstar-Asin-Thottumkal
Giving expression to her humanitarian side, southern actress Asin Thottumkal, back in 2010, had decided to fund the education of Radhika, an eight-year-old orphan girl from Kerala.

"I have been working for children's education and child rights for a long time and yes, it is true that I have taken over the entire education cost of this eight-year-old," Asin said in a statement.

The 25-year-old multilingual actress will financially support the child right up to her college.
Kerala-beauty-Aasin-Desi-Celebrity-Indian-movie-actress-Filmstar-Asin-Thottumkal
"Not just her, I have been looking at taking care of many other children. I have plans of expanding my boundaries and help as many people as possible," the charming starlet said.

For Asin, charity is a regular, she says, "I keep helping the poor and the needy as and when I can, and that is not a big deal. I do not like to discuss this as I don't do it for publicity."

On the professional front, the actress will have her film with Salman - READY hit the screens coming 03-June-2011. Asin is going to be off to London, for the filming of her next film Housefull 2 shortly.

No comments: