You may subscribe...

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What Asin gets on her birthday..

Asin Thottumkal, the most beloved actress of the South, who also manages to be part of hit films in Bollywood, celebrates her birthday today (26-Oct-2011). Let us wish this lovely lass a very happy birthday.
Mallu-born-Indian-actress-Kerala-beauty-Bollywood-filmstar-South-Indian-cine-star-Asin-Thottumkal
Birthday girl, Kerala born multilingual actress Asin has gifted herself a three-bedroom, 6,000 square-feet plush apartment on Marine Drive in Kochi today. It's her third apartment in Kochi, besides that she already has two plush apartments in Mumbai.

"It's a beautiful apartment, overlooking the lake. It also gives a glimpse of small ships that come there. You can spend hours sitting on the sun deck," says Asin adding, "It's been a good year for me, so I thought why not gift an apartment to myself. And that's what I've done."

Asin has had a good year with Ready, her film with actress Salman Khan breaking box-office records. Right now, it's her house that's taken all her attention. According to the actress, it may take her another month or so to move into her new house as the interiors of herhouse are yet to be done.

"I will be leaving soon to shoot for Housefull 2, and won't be around when the apartment will be ready. So, I guess, it will be some time before I get to move into my house," says Asin.
Mallu-born-Indian-actress-Kerala-beauty-Bollywood-filmstar-South-Indian-cine-star-Asin-Thottumkal
The actress says that though she has not planned any party yet, she is confident of a 'surprise' in store for her. "Last year, I had my closest friends drop by on my birthday. I am sure something will happen this birthday as well," says the vivacious actress.

Undoubtedly, she is mighty excited about how the day unfolds.

"I am really lucky to have such beautiful and loving friends," she says and adds, "My parents are known for giving me pleasant surprises every birthday. I can smell this year too they are planning something".

Turning a year older today (i.e. 26) the actress maintains a carefree attitude about her age and said to sources that she has no qualms over talking about it.

So what did the actress get for her birthday from her parents? The actress says that since her birthday this year falls on Diwali, she got a combined gift for Dhanteras and her birthday as well. "I got a lovely diamond jewellery set from my mom. It's quite chic and I will be wearing it soon," she says.

"Ask me", laughs Asin, "I am now really waiting for something that truly manages to surprise me. My parents have been doing all to make me happy. They know how much I chill out when it comes to this day. However, looks like they would have to get some more tricks up their sleeves to surprise me. I end up getting to know pretty much well in advance about everything that they plan."
Mallu-born-Indian-actress-Kerala-beauty-Bollywood-filmstar-South-Indian-cine-star-Asin-Thottumkal
Back in 2008, the unit of London Dreams had invited her for a wrap up party before she left London and the actress was overwhelmed to find that it was a surprise birthday party that Salman Khan and Ajay Devgan had arranged for her.

Well, this year she can actually expect something really fantastic coming her way. Last year, her friends from overseas have paid her a visit, Asin is eagerly waiting to see how her next few hours unfold.

Now the actress is currently busy with Rohit Shetty's Bol Bachchan in which she shares screen space with Ajay Devgn and Abhishek Bachchan and Sajid Khan's Housefull 2 co-starring Akshay Kumar, John Abraham and Zarine Khan.

No comments: