You may subscribe...

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Thursday, March 7, 2013

Asin about her rumoured marriage

Asin Thottumkal, originally from Kerala and now settled in Mumbai, who made Bollywood debut with Ghajini, has tasted success in Bollywood while she is still among the most wanted stars in South Indian films.
Indian-tamil-telugu-bollywood-actress-Asin


The Kerala-gifted Bollywood star has not signed any new film, in past few months, post Khiladi 786, which has been declared a hit.


There were rumours that the actress has tied the knot with a US-based businessman. Reports also said that continuing acting post marriage didn’t seem possible as she may be settling in the US. Asin denied the rumours saying that she had no plans to get married so soon.


While the speculations are on about Asin being busy with the plans of settling down leaving her hot career track behind, people close to her deny the same. A source close to actress revealed, "Asin may be in love, but she will not tie the knot anytime soon since she wants to do more movies. But she is particular that she should do only roles with substance."
Indian-tamil-telugu-bollywood-actress-Asin


Asin Thottumkal has been associated with super hit movies like Ghajini, Bol Bachchan, Housefull 2, Khiladi 786 and Ready. Out of six films in her Bollywood career, the only film that has flopped for the actress was a multi-starrer, London Dreams.


Close to the end of 2012, the actress had shared her plans to go on a break post the Akshay Kumar-starrer Khiladi 786. "I have been working back-to-back, and I feel I need to slow down and really take a break before taking on any new films. Even then I will only be doing really selective work now. I won’t compromise on quality at all," Asin had said earlier. She also took off for a long holiday to the US presumably with friends.


Bollywood has given her much more than she ever could dream of, but then why is not actress showing any interest lately in signing up any offers? That has been a BIG question!
Indian-tamil-telugu-bollywood-actress-Asin


And, now Asin clears the air about all the rumours as she says, "I feel there is a lot more to me than what Bollywood has seen so far. I find it funny when they say that I’m a lucky mascot and part of the Rs 100-crore club. That does not define me. I got time to sit and introspect when I took this backpacking trip with my school friends in the US. Now that I have the numbers, I want to take up roles where I get to act."


The latest buzz is also that the actress has signed a big film in Kollywood. However, there is no confirmation from the gorgeous Mallu woman about the same.

No comments: