You may subscribe...

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Friday, December 26, 2008

Asin's Latest Interview on sify.com

- Asin's interview >> Source: Sify.com -

"Where is my two Lakhs shoe?": Wonders Bollywood's Latest Sensation ASIN THOTTUMKAL - she talks about the big leap, her transformation, her upcoming projects and much more! Excerpts


Ghajini with Surya, Ghajini with Aamir; How different was it?
It’s the same story, screenplay and ‘Kalpana’ of course is the same character. So the only difference is that the Hindi Ghajini caters to a much wider set of audience, because it’s Bollywood. But for that, I personally did not feel any obvious distinction between the two.

Vipul Shah had to buy you a pair of shoes worth 2 Lakhs that you picked up?
Ha ha ha! This is one thing prevalent in Bollywood that is not there in Kollywood…...even when you do nothing, it gets talked about! I am still getting used to it as I hear rumours are an integral part of the industry but when it happens to your own life it feels different and I keep telling the Bollywood media that with such imagination they can come up with a successful blockbuster masala movie! And to answer your question, where is my 2 lakh shoe? Frankly, I wish I got one!

No comments: