You may subscribe...

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Whether Asin is really there on Twitter, Facebook and Orkut

So, here comes a very important message for all hardcore fans of the Ghajini star Asin. Please read it carefully dearies!
asin-tamil-telugu-mallu-hindi-bollywood-ghajini-fame-actress
There's just one problem. Asin is not on Twitter... or any of the social networking websites. And she can't laugh off the impersonations any longer.

Asin has a very serious problem. She has impersonators on all the major social-networking sites. "I was ready to overlook these fake IDs using my name as long as they weren't harmful. But now the problem is getting out of hand."

"For the record, I'm not on any of the social-networking websites. Apart from my own website, I am not on the internet for any other purpose. I started blogging even before Aamir did in August 2005," Asin declares proudly. >> Read more @ Bollywood hungama

No comments: