You may subscribe...

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Monday, November 8, 2010

What is DIWALI for Asin

Quiz Asin about how she spends the day of Diwali (Deepavali), she says, "I get to indulge in family time."
asin-tamil-telugu-mallu-hindi-bollywood-ghajini-fame-actress


"When you say Diwali, the first thing that comes to my mind is only new film releases. I literally had a blast on Diwali for three consecutive years in Kollywood when my films got released during this special occasion. I had rocking Diwalis when Sivakasi with Vijay, Varalaaru with Ajith and Vel with Suriya were huge blockbusters. This year also though my film Kaavalan with Vijay could not make it for Diwali, plans are on to release it in December.

On the personal front, this is the time to make that time for friends and family. This is the time to strengthen bonds and despite being in Kerala with family, where the festival isn’t celebrated with as much fervour, I ensure we indulge in good food and no calorie worries, humour and re-collect our good times together.

Ushering in the phase of more prosperity, I can only say I look forward to all my big assignments in Bollywood. In fact as I get busier I reflect on the cinema that I take up and Diwali as they say helps one to cast a fresh light, in my case perspective," Asin declares proudly.

No comments: