You may subscribe...

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Sunday, April 10, 2011

Asin about her marriage

News about Salman- Asin marriage had been the highlight topic of Bollywood, by the end of last year (2010). Reports even claimed that Asin's parents tried to dissuade their daughter from going ahead with the marriage.
hot-sexy-desi-indian-actress-filmstar-movie-celebrity-asin-aasin

Yes, it was Asin's on-screen marriage with Salman Khan for Anees Bazmi's "Ready" that stirred quite a sensation. Asin's comment was: I'm enjoying the joke.

Knowing she'll be miffed, still one can't stop asking her that question..when is she getting married? "Oh, no..don't ask me that. My focus is on my career, in the process of working if I find the right guy I will not hesitate to reveal," she says a tad irritatedly.

Asin definitely wants to do something that sends a powerful message first and wants to be remembered for the right reasons other than marriage.

No comments: